Financial Jobs in PA #22051
Are you an experienced analyst with at least 3 years working in Finance? Do you have a strong background in reconciliations, financial statements, and variance reports? Are you ready for the next step in your career?
We are seeking a Mid-Level Financial Analyst for an investment bank with operations in Pittsburgh, PA, working to perform financial analysis and assist with accounting activities including reconciliations, financial statements, and general ledger maintenance. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years experience in financial analysis, a strong understanding of variance analysis and reforesting reports, and excellent analytical skills.
Mid-Level Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist with maintaing the general ledger and performing reconciliations
- Create financial statements and accounting reports
- Produce variance reports and monthly statements
- Develop G/L and reforesting reports
- Analyze information and present findings to management
Mid-Level Financial Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in the Finance Industry working with accounting and financial analysis
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong ability to perform research and investigate issues
- Solid excel and access skills
- Detail oriented yet flexible
This Mid-Level Financial Analyst role is a Pittsburgh finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 4 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $58,240 ($28 per hour).