Financial Jobs NYC #21408
Do you have experience in onboarding new employees and the various processes that go along with it? Do you have great communication skills and a strong attention to detail? If so, then we may have a great position for you!
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Analyst position for a top New York City investment bank to assist incoming new-hires in the Merchant Banking and Real Estate department.
Human Resources Analyst Responsibilities:
- Aid in the onboarding process for new hires and transfers including: gathering information on personal accounts and statements, getting them set up using an automated reporting system, issuing letters to brokers, and reviewing training program progress
- Oversee and keep up with access personnel list including pre-clearance requests
- Assist with the transference of employees physical files and the FINRA/CFTC registration data base
- Help with registration data and tracking for employees
Human Resources Analyst Requirements:
- Must have BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- One to three years of experience is required
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills and great problem-solving abilities
- Advanced written and oral communication for frequent staff interactions
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This Human Resources Analyst role is a project based consulting opportunity that is expected to last at least six (6) months with possible extension or direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $45,000 ($22.00/hour).