Financial Jobs in PA #22079
Do you have experience developing training courses and materials? Have you worked in the finance industry? Are you able to travel frequently and ready for the next step in your career?
We are seeking a Training Course Development Professional for a top bank. This position located in Pittsburgh, PA will be responsible for designing a new training course that will be used throughout the organization including initial course design, evaluations, and objectives. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to travel frequently, have experience in course development and working in the finance industry, and have excellent communication and motivational skills.
Training Course Development Professional Responsibilities:
- Design course work and training materials
- Create quizzes and evaluations
- Work with various business units on selecting course material
- Include both written, oral, and video content pieces
- Create presentations, outlines, process flows
- Run training sessions and train additional evaluators for future sessions
Training Course Development Professional Requirements:
- 5 years experience supporting/managing training programs
- Experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Expert at Power Point
- Advanced skills in Adobe Captivate, Brainshark, or similar tools
- Experience designing training/course materials
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to travel frequently
This Training Course Development Professional role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least 1 year with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $118,560 ($57 per hour).