Financial Jobs in PA #22188
Do you have 5+ years experience with HR or recruiting in the finance industry? Are you located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and interested in taking the next step in your career at one of the largest investment banks?
We are seeking a Human Resources Recruiter/Administrator in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to assist with upcoming college, diversity, and global recruiting programs for one of the top banks in the industry. The ideal candidate for this amazing opportunity will have experience with HR and Recruiting in Finance, excellent people skills, and highly professional with an interest in career development.
Human Resources Recruiter/Administrator Responsibilities:
- Recruit qualified and talented individuals across globe
- Write job postings
- Create recruiting events
- Work with hiring managers and internal execs
- Develop new recruiting and sourcing programs and processes
- Assist with on boarding processes
Human Resources Recruiter/Administrator Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience recruiting in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Experience working with ATS systems i.e. Taleo, Job Vite, etc
- Excellent people skills
- Strong understanding of recruiting and college/diversity/global programs
- Advanced sourcing, researching, and computer skills
This Human Resources Recruiter/Administrator role is a human resource consulting position in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that is expected to last at least one year with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $76,960 ($37 per hour).