Financial Jobs NYC #21313
Are you a corporate communications whiz with experience driving marketing initiatives for Equities Cash and Derivatives Trading?
We are seeking a Financial Marketing Consultant for a top NYC investment bank to support the regional Marketing head and develop/maintain communication strategies for all US campaigns of various type investment products.
Financial Marketing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute communications and marketing campaigns and related deliverables designed to drive business in Global Prime Finance, Equities Cash& Derivatives Trading, etc.
- Create marketing plans that align with the overall strategies and goals of the marketing group; measure the ROI for marketing activities
- Liaise with PR on news coverage and new initiatives; constantly create new marketing content
- Coordinate internal events, such as employee briefings
- Work with the global marketing and business teams to obtain approvals and feedback for plans
- Develop marketing materials to target business goals
Financial Marketing Consultant Requirements:
- At least 5 years minimum experience in marketing/communications; 3 years in financial services
- BA/BS from a top tier university in finance, marketing, or a related field
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Experience managing an inter/intranet site and content management system
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Proactive multitasker who works well under pressure
This role is a consulting position expected to last at least three months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $83,200 (~$40/hr).