This is a financial analyst role at a top New York City investment banking working
financial analyst responsibilities include:
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve business process
- Confer with personnel of relevant organizational units to analyze current operational procedures and identify problems
- Write detailed description of user needs, as well as functional and/or technical specifications
- Review current business process, workflow and scheduling limitations. Study existing information-processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develop new system specifications to improve production or workflow as required
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams.
financial analyst job requirements:
- Requires 4-6+ years prior experience.
- Looking for someone to help cover daily balance sheet reporting functions including daily and weekly production, weekly variance analysis, and monthly books to reported analysis
- The role will also involve project work, such as assisting in developing new processes and renovation of existing processes.
- The individual is expected to demonstrate flexibility and to deliver consistently under tight deadlines.
Identifying an exceptional level of talent requires a comprehensive and in-depth recruiting process.
“This is a firm that clearly accepts the best of the best candidates! They source for top level companies. The professionalism is top notch. Testing is somewhat lengthy but the outcome is well worth the registration process. If you have that competitive edge and can excel through their interview process, the end result is not just a job but a career! Excellent Services and Excellent Results!”
- Anonymous, Finance Specialist
“Wall Street Services is by far the best recruiting firm I have ever worked with. The professionalism is unparalleled and the staff is extremely courteous and very diligent in their approach to finding the right match for employer and employee. The turnaround time is very quick as I was interviewing shortly after my resume was submitted… It truly was a wonderful experience to work with Wall Street Services.”
-Wais A., Financial Services Specialist
“Wall Street Services helped me find a challenging position with one of the most elite companies in both New York and the world. The entire interview to hire process took only three weeks. They remained in constant contact and served as a very professional liaison between both myself and the organization.”
-Corey H., HR analyst
|Share Your Experience
Your experience with our recruiting process, online application, and organization is very important to us. Please share with us your honest feedback through an online survey.
It takes less than 1 minute!
Take Survey Now