Financial Jobs NYC #20311
The AML Client On-Boarding unit conducts enhanced due diligence and analysis of new and existing accounts for high risk individuals through internal/external information sources working closely with the retail branches, and presents recommendations based on the results of those findings.
The candidate must know and understand the laws applicable to money laundering, to include the BSA, the USA Patriot Act, U.S. Treasury AML Guidelines, OFAC requirements and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements.
AML Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, adhering to specific quality and productivity guidelines
- Self-starter with the organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Sound judgment and rationale for decisions made
- Strong research skills
- Advanced skills in the use of word, excel,
- Experience with on-line research systems including web-based tools
This AML Analyst contract position pays an annualized $45,700 ($22 per hour) and is expected to run for at least 4 months.