Financial Jobs NYC #21342
Do you have strong communication skills and experience in the financial services field? Do you have experience in a support role for numerous people and the ability to prioritize?
We are currently seeking a Cash Management Associate position for a top New York City investment bank to assist clients and staff with various account operations. This is an entry level finance position and a great opportunity for a recent graduate looking to kickstart their investment banking career.
Cash Management Associate Responsibilities:
- In charge of the processing of faxes and mail and other various incoming and outgoing paperwork as needed
- Proofread documents to ensure accuracy, document all client account activity, and submit reviewed forms to the service center
- Reach out to contacts (written and verbally) to handle paperwork
- Serve as a resource for client service personnel
Cash Management Associate Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field
- Knowledge of the financial services field
- Very adept communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills for client and staff interactions
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) and data entry
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of personal computers and spreadsheet modeling
This Cash Management Associate role is a an entry level finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 5 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $45,760 ($22/hour).