Financial Jobs NYC #21347
Are you a SOX expert with accounting experience? Then we have the perfect position for you!
We are seeking a Sarbanes Oxley Analyst for a top NYC investment bank to work with Sarbanes Oxley process testing, documentation, and implementation.
Sarbanes Oxley Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ensure coverage of SOX activities and work across teams to ensure accurate SOX documentation
- Test key controls over financial reporting using SOX testing methods and process
- Works with various business units (compliance, internal/external audit) to remediate gaps in key controls or control observations; track the remediation and report results to management
- Train business units and individuals on the SOX approach, testing methods, documentation and key controls over financial reporting
- Escalate issues and threats to the control environment; drive control improvement initiatives to implement best practices
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews, including regulatory reporting
Sarbanes Oxley Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years experience in the financial services; Audit and Accounting experience
- BA/BS in a related field
- Experience with SOX program management and implementation
- SOX tools experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Big 4 CPA experience preferred
This Sarbanes Oxley Analyst is a NYC finance consulting position expected to last at least 4 months with possible extension and pays an annualized $101,920 (~$49/hr).