Financial Jobs NYC #21461
Looking for a great opportunity to use your extensive asset management RFP experience? Are you superb with database management? Do you routinely get great feedback on following up on special projects?
We are seeking a Consulting Database Analyst to join the team at a prestigious New York City investment firm to connect with staff of all levels and maintain accurate systems. The ideal candidate is a stellar communicator with established RFP experience under his or her belt.
Consultant Database Analyst Responsibilities:
- Liaise with various internal teams to assemble data and
- Act as primary point of contact for external vendors to ensure live updates of website and all online materials
- Create and distribute regular reporting to alert entire team of noteworthy changes
- Report to C-level personnel to maintain accurate and up-to-date executive and marketing biographies
- Assume responsibility for supplementary projects as needed
Consultant Database Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in asset management
- Bachelors degree in finance, economics, or closely related field
- Advanced knowledge of eVestment Alliance, CAMRADATA, Zephyr, Callan, and Mercer GIMD
- In-depth knowledge of mutual funds and separate accounts
- Demonstrable mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel
- The drive and organizational skills necessary to tackle and follow-up on projects even in low-supervision, unstructured circumstances
- Confidence and talent for communicating effectively with diverse personnel
- Unwavering adherence to deadlines in a quick and challenging environment with shifting tasks; time management and prioritization abilities are an absolute must
This Consultant Database Analyst position is a consulting role is a project based assignment that is expected to last at least 6 months and pays an annualized salary of $68,000 ($33 per hour).