Financial Jobs NYC #21521
Are you an experienced analyst that is well-versed in trade closing? Do you love working on teams and interacting with other business areas to accomplish a common goal? If this describes you and your experiences”to a T”, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently seeking a Senior Loan Analyst for a top New York City investment bank to assist with loan closing processes. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in financial services, strong background with Loan IQ and working with portfolio or property management.
Senior Loan Analyst Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison to other organizational units to assist with the production of trade documents and the closing of trades
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of documents (utilizing Loan IQ and ClearPar)
- Responsible for the verification legal documents when required (trade confirmations, various agreements, memos)
- Effectuate and review par loan settlement data
Senior Loan Analyst Requirements:
- 5+ years of previous experience in the finance industry
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or related graduate level education
- Previous experience with ClearPar and Loan IQ
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Expert-knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong team player with a strong attention to detail
This Senior Loan Analyst role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least four (4) months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $54,000 ($26/hour).