Financial Jobs NYC #21523
Do you have excellent knowledge of new client requirements? Are you a compliance whiz? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a KYC/AML Analyst for a top NYC investment bank to assist with the new client onboarding process. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with KYC and AML practices, be an advanced MS Office user and have excellent project management skills.
KYC/AML Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist compliance department with new client onboarding process
- Ensure new clients are onboarded successfully
- Review Know Your Client documentation for accuracy and completion
- Escalate any issues as necessary
KYC/AML Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance
- BA/BS in a related field from a top tier university
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent KYC/AML experience
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Superb follow through
- Solid project management skills
This KYC/AML Analyst position is a consulting position expected to last at least 6 months with the opportunity for direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $54,080 (~$26/hr).