Financial Jobs NYC #21627
Do you have previous experience facilitating or developing workshops and meetings? Are you comfortable handling numerous tasks at once? Are you extremely professional and have great communication and organization skills? If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking terrific candidates for a Logistics Coordinator position for an established and reputable NYC investment bank. The ideal candidate will possess well-developed communication skills, be highly meticulous and thorough, and be able to manage multiple tasks at once. The primary role of this position will be overseeing and managing conference logistics for upper management.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Organize the logistics of senior-level management meetings (both internal and external)
- Manage frequent phone correspondence and direct calls to appropriate contacts
- Develop and deliver presentations for meetings and develop/organize client contact files
- Oversee general administrative and clerical duties and verify meeting and reservation details
- Prepare correspondence and confirm attendance and meetings with corporate clients
- Handle additional tasks as required by senior-management
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelors degree from a highly-reputable college or university
- Senior Level Support and/or meeting planning experience in a Financial Institution
- Extremely professional and reliable with a strong attention to detail
- Highly-efficient written and oral communication skills and strong multi-tasking abilities
- Proven expert-knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel).
This Logistics Coordinator role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least six (6) months with the possibility of direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $58,240 ($28/hour).