Financial Jobs NYC #21644
Are you a recent graduate with some experience working in financial services? Do you understand the details around trade processing? Do you enjoy working as a key piece of an operations team and keep processes running smoothly?
We are seeking a Trade Processor Associate for a top investment bank operations department in Syracuse, NY, working to reconcile and execute settlements for trust clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 1 years experience working in financial services, be very detail oriented and enjoy communicating with different stakeholders.
Trade Processor Associate Responsibilities:
- Reconcile, process and close domestic and international trades
- Liaise with various stakeholders to gather necessary documentation
- Work with agents and brokers as needed to resolve discrepancies
- Ensure all deadlines are met and compliance is maintained with internal processes
- Various other trade administration tasks ie. check runs, drafting documents, balancing, reports, researching, filing, etc.
Trade Processor Associate Requirements:
- 1+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Experience maintaining data in a FoxPro database
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong ability to support team
This Trade Processor Associate role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least 6 months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $47,840 ($23 per hour). Note: This position has late morning hours, with a scheduled day from 10:30am to 7:00pm.