Financial Jobs NYC #21650
Are you a finance pro located in Radnor, PA? Do you have experience in distribution and price processing?
We are seeking a Client Distribution Operations Associate position for a well known bank located in Radnor, Pennsylvania near King of Prussia. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with experience working in financial services client operations and trade processing.
Client Distribution Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Participate in creating new distribution funds and daily distribution processing for clients
- Maintain database accuracy and integrity
- Provide top notch service to clients
- Ensure all internal processes and standards are being met
- Assist pricing staff as needed
Client Distribution Operations Associate Requirements:
- 2+ years experience working with client and trade date processing and account operations
- Bachelors degree
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Access) and Lotus Notes
- Very strong attention to detail
- Expert communication skills
- Process oriented individual
- Ability to multi-task
This Client Distribution Operations Associate role is located in Radnor, Pennsylvania and is project based with an expected duration of 4 months. This position pays an annualized salary of $35,984 ($17.30). Note this position requires a commitment only for evening hours M-F from 2:30pm – 11:00pm and there is a high potential for extra hours during high volume nights.