Financial Jobs NYC #21654
Trade Associate (Derivative Products)
Are you a knowledgeable financial professional located in Pittsburgh, PA that has experience in trade processing? Do you understand derivatives like the back of your hand?
We are seeking a Trade Associate specializing in Derivative Products for a global investment bank with operations in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience supporting client account operations and trading activities.
Trade Associate (Derivative Products) Responsibilities:
- Act as main point of contact for clients and managers with all trading derivative products activities
- Support executing trade instructions and ensure accurate account processing
- Report to management on daily gain/loss for futures
- Research and collect information as needed to execute and post transactions
- Coordinate with accounting teams for accuracy on client statements
- Oversee holdings activities including collections, P&A, maturities, etc.
- Support all client trading activities and report, end of day and daily valuations processing
Trade Associate (Derivative Products) Requirements:
- 4+ years experience in the Finance Industry with trade processing
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting
- Strong knowledge of derivatives, futures, options, swaps, financial statements, and trade processing
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented
- Familiarity with trade processes, executions and reconciliations
This Trade Associate (Derivative Products) role is a finance consulting position that is project based with an expected durations of at least 3 months, possibility of direct hire, and pays an annualized salary of $35,360 (~$17/hour).