Financial Jobs NYC #21656
Are you a Finance Professional with a background in FX? Got experience working with clients and processing trades?
We are seeking FX Trade Processing Associate for a prestigious New York City investment bank, supporting the FX trading desks with client and trade processing. The ideal candidate will have an MBA in Finance, previous experience working with clients and a strong understanding of the FX markets and trade processing.
FX Trade Processing Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales Desks with Vanilla and Exotic FX transactions
- Coordinate, oversee and route client inquiries, handle issues and escalate as needed
- Assist in every aspect of trade processes as needed
- Produce reports for managements
FX Trade Processing Associate Requirements:
- 2+ years work or internship experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree and Finance MBA
- Experience in FX and client relations
- Strong understanding of allocations, trading processes, reconciliation and currency markets
- Excellent MS Office Excel skills
This FX Trade Processing Associate is a NYC finance consulting position that is project based with an expected duration of at least 6 months and pays an annualized salary of $62,400 ($30 per hour).