Financial Jobs NYC #21661
Are you a people person with an expert skill level in organization and account administration? Do you have previous experience working with client and corporate trust account administration? Got strong knowledge of recent regulations and understand processes required to ensure their compliance?
We are seeking a Client Specialist for a top New York City investment bank with strong client interaction and account compliance experience. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in working with clients and corporate trust accounts, strong knowledge of current industry regulations and the impact from these regulations on current business practices.
Client Specialist Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and support client account updates and administration
- Ensure customer service and compliance standards
- Coordinate documents and contractual obligations/deadlines
- Work with sales/marketing in business development efforts to ensure retention and referrals
- Monitor fund instructions and processes including reconciliation, payments, etc.
- Assist client managers in confirmations, collections and issue tracking
- Route invoices and requisitions
Client Specialist Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Strong knowledge of recent industry regulations and compliance procedures (Dodd Frank)
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel and Access) with examples of previous usage
- Amazing communication skills and ease working with external clients
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Attention to detail with ability to motive team member across organization
This Client Specialist role is financial consulting position that is project baed with an expected duration of about 4 months. This position does have possibility for direct hire depending on the candidate and achieved success. This position pays an annualized salary of $104,000 ($50/hour).