Financial Jobs NYC #21664
Are you a finance pro located in SLC that has a series 7, 63 and 66 licenses? Do you have experience working in PWM operations?
We are seeking a Private Wealth Management Pricing Analyst for a global investment bank working with pricing products and supporting client relations teams. This position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and the ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in financial operations and have a strong understanding of private wealth management processes.
Private Wealth Management Pricing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support PWM product lines and pricing analysis
- Assist with product and client inquiries
- Research alternative investments
- Catalogue investment products, profiles, setups, etc
- Analyze and prepare reports for senior management (data, benchmarks, etc.)
- Identify problems and opportunities
- Assist technology and other non-pwm teams on initiatives and enhancement rollouts
Private Wealth Management Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the finance operations
- Bachelors degree
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Power point, Excel and Access)
- Series 7, 63 and 66
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask
This Private Wealth Management Pricing Analyst role is a Salt Lake City, Utah finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 4 months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $39,520 ($19 per hour).