Financial Jobs UT #21679
Are you highly organized with a drive to succeed? Do you have excellent MS Office and strong focus?
We are seeking an entry level Operations Analyst for a global investment bank located in Salt Lake City, Utah to review client accounts for authorization. The ideal candidate for this position will have some experience working in finance and data entry, have some foreign language skills and be an excellent communicator.
Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Ensure client authorization and compliance with firm and regulatory requirements on pending accounts
- Review various documents provided by the client, including legal agreements
- Identify suspicious activity/documentation using best judgment
- Work with various business units to resolve any issues
- Improve processes and reduce inefficiencies as they are noticed
Operations Analyst Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance
- BA/BS from a top tier university in a related field
- Data entry experience
- Experience reviewing legal documents
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Highly focused with keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly analytical
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Foreign language skills preferred
This Operations Analyst is an entry level finance consulting position expected to last at least 3 months with the possibility of permanent placement paying an annualized $39,520 ($19/hr).