Financial Jobs NYC #21689
Are you an experienced financial operations associate? Do you have experience working with listed derivatives products? Are you ready for the next step in your investment banking career?
We are seeking a Listed Derivatives Operations Associate for a distinguished Buldge Bracket bank, working with processing and managing the clearing and settlements of derivatives products. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the listed derivatives products process and regulatory requirements.
Listed Derivatives Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Liaise with business units and partners to collect information as needed regarding commissions and interest schedules
- Update internal books and records
- Perform T+1 reconciliations reports
- Develop processes within team for efficiency and standards of best use
- Analyze issues and identify areas for improvement
Listed Derivatives Operations Associate Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Previous trade processing experience
- Bachelors degree
- Strong risk management, control, and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of listed derivatives products regulatory requirements
- Ability to motivate teams and drive projects through implementation
- Confident, proactive, and flexible
- Team player attitude that works well under pressure and deadlines
This Listed Derivatives Operations Associate is a finance consulting position located in NYC that has an expected duration of at least 5 months and pays an annualized salary of $62,400 ($30 per hour).