Financial Jobs NYC #21714
Do you have a background in the securities industry? Have a strong understanding of collateralization, tri-party trades and operations? Do you love interfacing with clients and being in the heat of the moment?
We are looking for a Broker / Dealer Operations Associate for a Investment Bank located in West Patterson, New Jersey. The ideal candidate for this position will have strong experience and understanding of validation processes, monitoring of queues and communication skills to interface with clients.
Broker / Dealer Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist in daily validations
- Prepare reports on activity for senior management
- Communicate with clients and answer inquiries
- Validate and monitory account activity and deliveries
Broker / Dealer Operations Associate Requirements:
- 3+ years experience working with broker / dealer operations in financial services
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong experience with collateral management software
- Experience interfacing with GSCX systems
- Go getter attitude and ability to self motivate
This Broker / Dealer Operations Associate is a project based consulting position expected to last at least 6 months and pays an annualized salary of $52,000 ($25/hr).