Financial Jobs NYC #21747
Are you an experienced financial professional with a background in trade operations? Do you have a strong understanding of trade processes, front and middle office applications, and working with trade desk associates?
We are seeking a Trading Assistant for a global investment bank, working to ensure all trade processes are completed, accurate and reported to regulatory authorities. This position is located on Wall Street in New York City.
Trading Assistant Responsibilities:
- Communicate across the trade floor, desks and middle office to settle trades
- Assist in all trade settlement processes
- Monitor internal proprietary trading systems
- Ensure accurate trade reporting with regulatory agencies including FINRA and MSRB
Trading Assistant Requirements:
- +4 years experience in the Finance Industry and trade operations
- Experience working with regulatory agencies i.e. FINRA and MSRB
- Bachelors degree
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong ability to follow rules and processes
- Strong understanding of trade processes and front office trade applications
This Trading Assistant role is a finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 6 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $66,560 ($32 per hour/per day).