Financial Jobs NYC #21753
Are you an experienced cloud applications professional with a background working in Wealth Management? Do you understand how to execute complex formulas and rules using Access, SQL or VBA to cleanse and organize data? Are you a certified Salesforce expert?
We are seeking a Cloud Applications Specialist for a top New York City investment bank, working to ensure accurate data and reporting in Salesforce and cloud applications. The ideal candidate for this role will be technical yet business savvy, have experience working in financial services and be a computer/database whiz.
Cloud Applications Specialist Responsibilities:
- Analyze current business processes, databases and systems
- Liaise with business and technical units to understand needs
- Update cloud based applications
- Execute various business rules with MS Access, VBA and SQL
- Work to de-bug and cleanse duplicate data
Cloud Applications Specialist Requirements:
- Experience in Wealth Management and data integrity
- Certified Salesforce.com professional
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Strong communication and technical skills
- Expert knowledge of Access, SQL, VBA
- Strong knowledge of cloud applications i.e. Eloqua, Informatica, Crystal, etc.
This Cloud Applications Specialist role is a nyc project based finance position that is expected to last at least 6 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $116,480 ($56 per hour).