Financial Jobs NYC #21780
Are you an experienced in trade processing and support functions? Do you have a strong understanding of foreign exchange transactions? Are you comfortable speaking directly with clients and solving problems on the spot?
We are seeking a Foreign Exchange Trade Support position for a top New York City investment bank, assisting the sales desks with all Foreign Exchange transactions on derivative products. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in trade processing including validating, documenting, reporting, making settlements and reconciliations, interacting with clients and more.
Foreign Exchange Trade Support Responsibilities:
- Assist with all FX transactions by sales desks including both vanilla and exotic
- Monitor incoming client inquiries, routing and escalating as needed
- Confirm transactions and generate reports
- Prepare analysis for management
Foreign Exchange Trade Support Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree and MBA in Finance
- Experience with client interactions
- Experienced in FX, trade allocation, confirmation and discrepancy resolution processes
- Expert MS Office and Communication Skills
- Strong understanding of reconciliations and reporting processes on foreign exchange activities
This Foreign Exchange Trade Support role is a/an (nyc finance or entry level) finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 6 months with possible extension and pays an annualized salary of $62,400 ($30 per hour).