Financial Jobs UT #21846
Do you thrive in a fast paced financial services operations environment? Do you have your Series 7 and 63 already? Are you ready for the next step in your investment banking career at one of the top banks in the world?
We are seeking a Custody Service Associate for a prestigious investment bank in Salt Lake City, Utah, working to support all asset transfer and restricted stock functions including mitigating risk, updating client documentations, and improving processes. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2+ years of operations experience, have strong MS Office and computer skills, and be a passionate team player.
Custody Service Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist in all asset transfer and restricter stock functions and activities
- Work with securities trading desks to reduce risk
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders, vendors, transfer agents and counsel to meet industry standards
- Review current issues and escalate when necessary
- Mitigate and reduce risk activities to avoid firms exposure
- Update customer accounts when necessary to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Assist in all process improvements including use of technology
- Support legal department with client communications and documentations
Custody Service Associate Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the Finance Industry and operations
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced computer skills, MS Office and internet research
- Series 7 and 63
- Strong problem solver
- Ability to prioritize and manage priorities under pressure
This Custody Service Associate role is a finance consulting position that is located in Salt Lake City, Utah and is expected to last at least 3 months with possible direct hire. This position pays an annualized salary of $35,360 ($17 per hour).