Financial Jobs NYC #21464
Are you well-versed in conducting research and in producing documents of all kinds? Are you an excellent communicator with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat skills? If so, then we may have an amazing opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Litigation Support position for a top New York City investment bank to assist with preparing materials needed for litigation and various regulatory agencies.
Litigation Support Responsibilities:
- Aid in the development and production of documents and information for regulatory agencies
- Coordinate and manage document production and track / review all requests using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Assist with Bates numbering and in the organization and preparation of documents to be produced
Litigation Support Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other related field
- 1 – 3 years of experience in preparing documents in litigation / regulatory agencies
- Expert-level knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Adobe Acrobat
- Extremely strong attention to detail and excellent prioritization skills
- Highly advanced communication skills (both written and oral)
This Litigation Support role is a consulting position that is expected to last at least three (3) months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $45,760 ($22.00/hour).