Financial Jobs NYC #21768
Are you an extremely organized, highly discrete experienced paralegal? Do you have regulatory work experience under your belt?
We are seeking a Regulatory Paralegal for a top New York City investment bank, assisting legal departments, processing requests, routing documents, researching and more. The ideal candidate for this position will have a paralegal certificate, regulatory work experience and amazing attention to detail.
Regulatory Paralegal Responsibilities:
- Assist legal department with all regulatory needs
- Processing and route requests, subpoenas and other sensitive documentation
- Research regulatory and industry issues
- Work with multiple departments to analyze databases and records
Regulatory Paralegal Requirements:
- Previous paralegal and regulatory experience in the Finance Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Paralegal Certificate or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized individual
- Upmost discretion
This Regulatory Paralegal role is a NYC finance consulting position that is expected to last at least 2 months with possible direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $72,800 ($35 per hour/per day).