Financial Jobs Chicago #21460
Are you a project manager with great regulatory and listed derivatives experience? Do you have leadership qualities and impeccable communication skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a Regulatory Project Manager for a top Chicago investment bank to oversee a book of work encompassing regulatory, mandatory, and compliance aspects. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned financial services professionals with experience and success in project management for example new system implementations, process development and establishing efficiency protocols.
Regulatory Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the book of work for this particular project
- Work with various business units, including regulatory, compliance, and IT, to ensure initiatives meet regulatory and compliance standards
- Ensure the accurate and timely capture and delivery of new processes, procedures, and drivers/requirements, working with other teams if necessary
- Strengthen global links by delivering results consistent with stakeholder expectations and ensuring that governance standards are met
- Manage vendors, exchanges, regulatory reporting agencies and internal systems throughout the project; liaise across teams to establish parameters
- Communicate developments to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Manage a virtual team, pushing the development of each team member
- Manage and create the PID and BRD for the project
Regulatory Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years experience as a project manager in the financial services
- Six Sigma, PMI, Prince2 or other formal qualification
- Ability to direct complex projects from start to finish
- Excellent experience in regulatory, compliance, and listed derivatives
- Ability to manage people and influence key stakeholders
- Keen eye for detail; strong focus on project delivery
This Regulatory Project Manager is a consulting position in Chicago, IL that is expected to last at least 6 months with opportunity for direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $185,120 (~$89/hr).