Financial Jobs NJ #21713
Do you have at least 7 years experience as a Project Manager? Have strong knowledge of finance operations customer service systems? Are you an expert Excel and Visio user?
We are seeking a New Operations Systems Project Manager for a well known international investment bank with operations in Jersey City, New Jersey working to develop a new trading service system for its operational units. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong understanding of Private Wealth Management processes, a history in leading projects to completion and a talent for motivating teams.
New Operations Systems Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluate business needs and liaise with different organizational units
- Study existing processes and systems
- Develop and execute project plan
- Create timeline and milestones
- Deliver reports on metrics and process flows for senior management
New Operations Systems Project Manager Requirements:
- 7+ years experience in finance operations or customer services
- BA or BS from a top 25 university
- Strong PMO skills with history of success in developing new financial service systems
- Expert MS Office Excel, Visio and Project user
- Excellent communication, analytics and motivational skills
This New Operations Systems Project Manager role is a NYC Finance Consulting position expected to last at least 3 months and pays an annualized salary of $91,520 (~$44/hr).