Financial Jobs NYC #21854
Do you have experience with the Bloomberg AIM system? Are you an accomplished project manager with a skill at motivating teams, coordinating various business units and understanding issues from IT departments?
We are seeking an Operations Project Manager with Bloomberg AIM experience for a top investment bank located in New York, NY. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years under their belt managing projects related to investment banking and asset management systems.
Operations Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare all project plans, scopes, checkins, milestones, flow charts, etc
- Host regular project check in meetings and report to management
- Assist in coordinating business units and subject matter experts
- Assist in gathering requirements and ensure all specifications are correct
- Monitor project execution and help resolve issues with IT department
- Coordinate testing
Operations Project Manager Requirements:
- 5 years experience managing projects in financial services or investment banking
- Strong understanding of Bloomberg AIM
- Previous experience managing system upgrade, migration or implementation projects
- Ability to manage all details and coordinate across business units
- Strong motivational skills and communication abilities
This Operations Project Manager position is a NYC financial consulting assignment that is project based and expected to last at least 3 months. The position pays an annualized salary of $208,000 ($100 per hour).