Financial Jobs NJ #21539
Are you an expert with network topology and architecture? Do you have experience with LAN/WAN infrastructure?
We are seeking a Sr. Network Engineer to lead the implementation of new technologies for a top NYC investment bank. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors Degree, at least 10 years experience in network administration and live near or have means to commute to West Patterson, New Jersey.
Senior Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Research, develop and integrate new technologies; Maintain network devices
- Support network infrastructure, security/service based technology, and large/complex network systems; Install and configure infrastructure systems
- Design and support the logical and physical configuration documentation for internetwork solutions
- Assist customers and colleagues in support of network systems using technical training, experience, and knowledge
- Perform root cause analysis and problem determination using applications, knowledge based systems, and other technical resources
- Achieve different levels of Network and security monitoring and performance reporting using expertise in network creation and enterprise wide solutions e.g. sourcing and testing of Open Source solutions
Senior Network Engineer Requirements:
- At least 10 years experience with Network Administration and design installation, implementation, and configuration
- BA/BS from a top tier university in a related field
- Extensive experience with LAN/WAN infrastructure, including its design, installation, configuration, maintenance, and performance tuning
- Solid knowledge of firewalls, routers, load balancers, switches, and other access layer networking devices
- Understanding of network architecture and topology
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team orientation
This Senior Network Engineer is a consulting position in West Patterson, NJ that is expected to last at least 3 months with the opportunity for direct hire and pays an annualized salary of $176,800 (~$85/hr).